Raydient Rural Places
If you’re looking for land for sale where you can fast track your plans to build a homestead or recreational retreat, you're looking for Raydient Places + Properties’ Rural Places.
Rural Places are made up of rural land for sale which has special attributes, such as easy access, a convenient location, proximity to a city, a great school system or natural features that are especially attractive to rural land buyers. Once a property is chosen as a Rural Place, it undergoes special enhancements to make it easier for its future owner to turn it into a home or getaway.
The former commercial timberlands typically begin as large properties, in the 100s or even 1000s of acres. Our team does the legwork to break them into smaller, more-consumer-friendly lots.
You don't need a 4-wheel drive to get to your Rural Place. We ensure easy access.
Whether it be a lake, a field or an assortment of wildlife, we maintain a hands-off mentality when it comes to the natural features in your area.
Rural Places Fence & Gate
Our signature Rural Places fence and gate, a staple in the community, affirms your Rural Place destination.
Culverts & Driveways
This is another feature that we often take care of for our Rural Places in preparation for your big move to your newly acquired property.
Proximity to city
Our Rural Places ensure accessible proximity to the city, including many dining, shopping, employment and educational options.
Clear title and Accurate Survey
We do the legwork for you, making the time it takes to start building and living on your property much shorter.
“If someone is looking for a turn-key property and wants to get their builder started right away, this is the way to go,” says Jason Shearer, who oversees Rural Places. “It’s hard to envision creating a legacy on a half-acre lot in a traditional development. However, Rural Places give you the opportunity to invest, create and connect to the land through your own hard work to make something uniquely yours. Something you would be proud to pass down to your children and grandchildren."
Enhancements For Rural Places May Include:
- A survey to ensure all boundaries are correct (normally, a buyer has to pay to have a survey done during the purchase process)
- Title work to ensure the property has a clean title, which means no one else can claim to own the property
- Some fencing and a gate at a suggested entrance point to the property
- Markers on property corners
- Appropriate environmental permitting
- Non-invasive covenants for all properties within the Rural Place to ensure your land investment is protected
- Road frontage improvements (mowing and / or mulching)
- Culverts and driveways