Raydient Rural Recreational Tracts
Looking for real privacy and seclusion? These larger tracts are ideal for those looking for a recreational playground.
What is a recreational tract?
These secluded properties offer complete privacy within a peaceful canopy setting. The forested land can be used for hunting, 4-wheeling, hiking, camping, mountain biking, shooting, foraging, horseback riding, raising timber, off-grid pursuits or building a cabin, outdoor retreat, hunting lodge…sky’s the limit. And yes, there’s plenty of space to park your RV and other recreational vehicles.
Properties include easy access, natural features, a clear title and survey, limited restrictions and convenient access to nearby cities and towns.
Enhancements For Recreational Tracts May Include:
- A survey to ensure all boundaries are correct (normally, a buyer has to pay to have a survey done during the purchase process)
- Title work to ensure the property has a clean title, which means no one else can claim to own the property
- Some fencing and a gate at a suggested entrance point to the property
- Markers on property corners
- Appropriate environmental permitting
- Non-invasive covenants for all properties within the Homestead to ensure your land investment is protected
- Road frontage improvements (mowing and / or mulching)
- Culverts and driveways
“If someone is looking for a turn-key property and wants to get their builder started right away, this is the way to go,” says Jason Shearer, who oversees Rural Places. “It’s hard to envision creating a legacy on a half-acre lot in a traditional development. However, Rural Places give you the opportunity to invest, create and connect to the land through your own hard work to make something uniquely yours. Something you would be proud to pass down to your children and grandchildren."